Procurri’s partner, a global systems integrator and IT consulting firm, prides itself on helping customers to do business better by leveraging its industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model.
This SI commissioned Procurri to support one of its key clients, a recognized leader in the healthcare industry with 17,000 employees and a footprint that covers more than 70 countries, for global maintenance services and support.
With IT infrastructure spanning over 20 countries, the need for a reliable organization to provide support on multiple product lines, in separate regions throughout the world was paramount for this healthcare global leader. In an effort to streamline contract end dates, active support time requested was 4.5 months. With adherence to a strict SLA, Procurri put into place a program to ensure all systems remained running with minimal downtime after a ticket is opened.
The client needed a partner who could provide:
- Project management
- Extensive multi-platform expertise
- Service across the Americas, Europe and APAC regions
- 24/7 multilingual, global help desk
- On-site spares
From the initial engagement by the reseller to spares being delivered onsite, Procurri worked swiftly to plan a smooth transition from one maintenance provider to the alternative maintenance provider. The following steps were put into place with the initial plan being constructed within 48 hours:
- Solution crafted and project management initiated
- Colleagues in 20 countries alerted to IT infrastructure sites
- Spares gathered from Procurri stocked warehouses in each region to be placed on site or in regional stocking locations
- Upload of all serial numbers to 24×7 global helpdesk
- Welcome letter with escalation process and instructions to open a ticket distributed to customer.
By outsourcing all project management to Procurri, the systems integration services company was given one point of contact to manage technical support for two separate products in 20 different countries across four continents. This allowed the project manager to move on to other projects by decreasing time spent on crafting a solution, and was given peace of mind knowing Procurri’s W2, level three engineers and global help desk can handle any and all tickets opened. The benefit of Procurri’s stocked warehouses resulted in competitive costs on spares which reduced pricing for the reseller and the end user by 60%.