Our customer based in the US, provides 80%+ of the fortune 500 with software and services to help them collect, protect, analyses and optimize their data so they can make smarter decisions, manage risk and minimize expenses.
With 2,600+ legacy assets located in multiple data centers around the globe our customer needed a global third-party maintenance partner capable of supporting multiple OEMs and significantly reduce maintenance contract costs.
Scope of work
- Provide multiple year maintenance across multiple data centers and across multiple countries (US, China, India)
- Support 2,600+ legacy data center assets across multiple brands like IBM, HP, Dell, EMC, NetApp and Brocade
- Various professional services, IT Lifecycle services and reverse logistics.
- Delivered cost savings of 60+% compared to OEM’s
- Streamlined client’s global infrastructure management process allowing them to manage assets in different countries from one vendor touch point
- Providing ongoing capacity & performance upgrades for legacy assets
- Successfully completed data center moves, as well as, multiple service engagements for data erasure, data destruction and asset disposition.