With IT assets at 600 sites across 42 states, our VAR partner’s client, the nation’s largest private provider of services to people with disabilities and the largest privately-owned home care company, was due for a refresh, upgrade, and audit of their current infrastructure. The client needed an efficient, reliable partner to manage the project as a one-stop shop.
Given the scale and scope of the project, the client needed a partner who could provide:
- Project management across multiple areas of expertise
- Technical expertise across multiple product lines
- One-stop / Single Point of Contact service across 42 states
- Cost effective solution
This large scale project utilized our W2, level 3 engineers, with management multitasking a number of specialties and solutions. Having a streamlined plan put into place with cost efficient practices in mind, the following steps were performed:
- Audit performed on all infrastructure across all sites (600 sites visited)
- Product extracted from site and sent to Procurri facilities for refurbishment
- Useful equipment re-imaged with proper software
- Valuable equipment redeployed back into customer environment
- Certified data erasure, asset disposition and disposal in environmentally sound manner
- Remaining equipment re-marketed by Procurri with surplus profits split with customer.
With Procurri’s services, the customer had one point of contact to completely refresh their IT environment. The customer was able to retain valuable equipment and dispose of unnecessary assets with complete ease of business, knowing all practices were cost efficient and environmentally safe and compliant. This allowed the customer to use surplus IT budget in other areas to increase their core business.